International Service / Installation Technician (USA)
TTA is a market leader in high-tech equipment for handling & selection of young living plants. Our equipment is active in hundreds of greenhouses in a dozen countries. TTA equipment employ the latest in automation, mechanical and software technology. It handles masses of plants every day and is trusted by many of the largest growers in the industry.
For our department in McMinnville, Tennessee, USA, we are looking for a Service/Installation Technician. In this function you are responsible for putting high-tech horticulture equipment into operation, performing preventive and routine maintenance, troubleshooting and ordering spare parts.
At TTA-USA you will work within a small team of enthusiastic colleagues with all the same mission, a content customer.
What we expect from you:
- Preferably 3-5 years of industrial maintenance experience or 0-2 years of experience and a Bachelorette or Master’s Degree in Engineering
- You have knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s)
- You have knowledge of pneumatic systems
- You have knowledge of electric schemes / understand and troubleshoot motor control circuits
- Due to the diversity of our products and new developments we expect personal initiative and self-reliance
- Driving license, you’ll visit customers in several states
Here's what you can expect from us:
- A diversified job, because development never stops at TTA, most of the products are custom made
- Possibility for training and career development in the USA
- Good reward and well regulated working conditions
- Time to time training in our headquarter in the Netherlands is part of the job
Are you the new colleague we need? Send an email with your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated